Monday, January 18, 2010

Roommate Bonding:

SOOooo.... this is what i spent my sunday evening doing. :) My roommates and i decided to do roommate pictures, glamor style! i bought this 11x13 inch frame on sale at target during the holidays and we needed to fill it, so it is a choice between the one on top or this one:
i will blow them both up and when i get them on the wall maybe i will take a picture and let you know how it all turned out. overall the experience was fun! its always nice to get all dressed up and girly....and we all know that doesn't happen for me too often :). it was fun to bond with my roommates and do hair and makeup and then have jacob and randy take our pictures. life is all about making memories. and these were some pretty memorable ones! Ciao!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany! You are beautiful! I miss you! I like the top one better.

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

i vote the first one-- seriously you are a natural in front of the camera

More Bacon said...

Hot stuff!!!

Amber said...

my beautiful SIS!!! HOT MAMMA!!

Unknown said...

What a babe!

Emerald said...

We so fine.