Friday, January 29, 2010

Commercial Advertising-





These little humdingers have been tempting me. I am trying not to eat tons of sweet things, if any at all lately and I was watching a little tv the other night before rehearsal when a commercial came on for these brownies. I started to salivate. What was going on?! The advertising was working! I wanted that brownie and I wanted it NOW! I didn't give in however, even though I have a box in the pantry. SUCCESS! but then the next night a commercial came on for Milky Way bars. Um, how did they know that my FAVORITE candy bar is a Milky Way? and the way they advertised was so pleasant....and how ironic how I watch maybe a half an hour of tv every few days and two of my Sweetest Weaknesses were laid before me? I mean come on?! Really though it was quite funny. and i have yet to eat either of them and its been almost a week. Now that is Sweet!

1 comment:

Dawsonfamily said...

Tiff! I was looking at random blogs and I found yours....how are you doing? How is school? We need to get together sometime!