Friday, January 22, 2010

The Apocalypse

I just found out here:

http://shopping.aol.com/articles/2010/01/21/discontinued-max-factor-prescriptives/?ncid=AOLCOMMshopDYNLprim0001&icid=maincompaq-desktopdl6link3http%3A%2F%2Fshopping.aol.com%2Farticles%2F2010%2F01%2F21%2Fdiscontinued-max-factor-prescriptives%2F%3Fncid%3DAOLCOMMshopDYNLprim0001

that they are discontinuing my favorite makeup brand MAX FACTOR! ARGH. I have used their pan stick foundation since I started using makeup 13 years ago! and I used to really love their 2000 calorie mascara and lots of other things too. I can live without them though, its the pan stick i don't know WHAT i am going to do without! It reminds me of this quote from P.S. I Love You,

Denise Hennessey: I hate cosmetics companies. They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish and then 6 months later, they discontinue it. You have to buy your favorite colors like your storing up for the Apocalypse.

Well, I guess I better get online and start storing up for the Apocalypse!

1 comment:

jessy said...

OMG, Max Factor is my favorite too! I heard a few months ago that they were being discontinued and I actually cried. They make the best blush, the best eyeliner, and the best mascara. *sob*