Thursday, January 14, 2010

INSPIRATION!

I found this today on re-nest.com which is amazing I highly recommend you go and check it out. This is inspiring to me though. It is GORGEOUS. I want to make one. Apparently there is a PDF of how to make it but it wont load for me which makes me pretty sad, i will find a way though! I want them to adorn my house, my wedding someday and bring inspiration daily. LOVE IT! or I could buy them on esty, except it wouldn't be as cool as making one myself...it just wouldn't quench this inner fire this light has started within me. What inspires you? What lights your fire? What would you like to create?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Amber said...

these really are neato!

And, you've got mail! ;-)

hope it helps with your inspiration!

Love ya!
~Amber