Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Hippie friend Rachel Flower!


This is Rachel. I just lover her guts. She and I were roommates with Nicole last year and what a year that was! I learned a lot from this girl. She has such a happy positive attitude all of the time. She is really good at smiling, offering me tea, leaving encouraging love notes on my pillow and purrrrrring. :) I just wanted to say that I saw her and Tim the other day on campus. Random chance meeting, but it totally made my day. We talked for a little while and exchanged stories. She told me about the campus cats that live in the sculpture garden behind the MOA. Her and Tim had been watching them. She just enjoys life. She has slept in a park before too. I call her my hippie roommate because she is all about love and living and the beatles, her and Nicole LOVE the beatles, and records and tie dye. Seriously. The best part about this run in though is that I smiled so much my CHEEKS hurt! They were going into spasms! I guess I haven't smiled a lot lately...so I am grateful for a friend who is so wonderful she makes my cheeks hurt. Thanks Rach! Love ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tiffany! I love you and Rachel! Lets all get together soon!