Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sometimes you just have to go for it.

When I was little I would walk to school with my sisters. Most of the way there were sidewalks and I would always jump over the cracks so I wouldn't break my mother's back, and then I would make a wish! I would wish for all kinds of things, but more often than not I would wish that I could have black hair like my dad. I didn't not like my head of tow hair but I just wanted to be like my dad. I forgot that wish for a while and kept my hair naturally blonde and highlighted it lighter throughout the years then for my whole adult life I have wondered what I would look like with darker hair.
Sometimes you just gotta get things out of your system. I finally dyed my hair! BROWN, yup my childhood wish came true! Well a shade or two lighter. What do you think?


5 comments:

Amber said...

Love it Tiff! You look Beautiful! Lucky you, you go well as a blonde or a brunette! Maybe the dark haired you will be a little more Bold and go after your Lemon Zest! ;-)

Brandy said...

AAAHHHH YOU DID IT!! It looks GORGEOUS :) I'm so happy you went for it. Sometimes life needs a little spontaneity. I seriously love it. You Rock!!

McRachie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Your hair looks great! Do you spook yourself when you walk past a mirror now? "Who is that beautiful brunette?"

Emily J. said...

I love your new look! two thumbs up! :) I hope everything is going wonderfully for you!

More Bacon said...

Hot stuff! I love that you can pull off both colors.

Maybe you should be a redhead next! :)