Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love this website...

i work on the phones...it gets kind of slow sometimes and well, i've gotten pretty good at multitasking and a coworker (thanks Kelldog!) of mine showed me this website. http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com/ HILARIOUS!! its a website about postcards and texts and emails from people's moms and really, you think kids say the darndest things? these moms are giving them a run for their money! just a disclaimer, there are a few um...edgier posts but here is one the i got a kick out of.


"That Would Scare Off the Perverts and Stray Cats.

Me: I was looking at the Missouri sex offender list this morning. There are 534 registered sex offenders within 5 miles of my new apartment… eek!
Mom: I’m getting you some mace on my lunch break today. I found some in the gun shop. I will mail to you immediately!
Mom: Would you rather I just get you a gun? That would scare off the homeless, the perverts, and the stray cats."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome site. Just another thing to distract me at work!