Thursday, August 6, 2009

I can do hard things...


This is one of my very best friends, Cam. I LOVE her! We met at the MTC in April of 2006. We talked the whole way on the plane to our mission and became instant friends. Funny thing is that we had some of the same companions and served in the same areas but we never were companions or roommates! She has helped me through a lot over the years and this picture was taken right after I did a very hard thing. I know I couldn't have done it without her! She reminded me of the saying, "I can do hard things". It really pumped me up and reminded me that we used to say that all the time on our mission. I am sure that you will all hear lots more about this beautiful friend of mine, she is the one I am doing the blog wars with. Cam you are a pal!

1 comment: