Friday, June 19, 2009

This is EXCITING!

Hey! I have had quite the accomplishment. I changed my blog skin and font and colors, ALL BY MYSELF! Can you believe that?! I looked it up on the internet. I KNOW! I am just as shocked as you are! For those of you who don't know this, I am computer "slow" I think they conspire against me I swear they do! So, normally in order to do anything on the computer I have to be shown how to do it multiple times, but today I was just like, "I want to spice up my life and I'm going to start with my blog" So I went to a website I stole off of Kellie's blog and went from there! I feel very empowered! I feel like I am on the top of the world! Like I can DO anything! So, if you are feeling a little blah or have extra time that you are just a'wasting, I suggest you try something new! Learn something new. Just get out there and do something hard or whatever! YOU can do it too!

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

I am VERY impressed that you were able to do that all on your own--look how computer-y you're getting!