Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Gorgeous!

SO its been a while since I blogged huh.

L, and I are sitting on the couch for a few minutes before we dig into homework and she is currently brushing my hair. um, hello? This is the life! The puppies, Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley are curled up next to us completely content, L says "They are cuter than they have ever been." Then she said, "well they really are Devil Dogs, cute adorable Devil Dogs!" haha and that is the truth!

L, is one of the girls I nanny for out here in the great state of Massachusetts. She asked when the last time I updated was so I said a while, lets do one right now!!

LIFE is pretty good, expensive, but good. I really love Boston! Love my job, love my ward, love my calling (I'm the RS secretary), and love my new friends!

Hope all is well for all of you!

2 comments:

David and Jessica said...

you don't write anything for three months and THIS is all we get? C'mon Smithee!

Lindsi Michelle said...

Hey girl! Sorry I've been MIA, I've never been real good at staying in touch with people. I just wanted to say that I appreciate you commenting on my blog :), and for trying to stay in touch with me. I promise I'll try to be better about contacting you!

In other words, life is good. I'm working in St. George, and I'm jealous you're working in Boston. It sounds amazing!

Love ya!