Thursday, October 27, 2011

Its been way too long huh.

SO much to catch you all up on! SO much it makes my head spin, or maybe my head is spinning because I have a cold? Either way my head is spinning and I have a lot to say. I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I have moved from my first digs in Boston to another place also in Boston, this time closer to the city though. I want to show you my new place! I love it! Also, a lot has happened. I got a job-I love it!! My sister got married, my other sister came out for a visit we went to NYC (where I got to see one of my closest friends, Hi Lizzie!), two weeks later my parents came for a visit, I moved, I changed wards, made some awesome friends, went to my first Red Sox game! became an official resident of Massachusetts, got a new calling in my ward, completely decorated my room, bought a couch and tried a million new recipes. SO, lots to share, lots to expound upon, lots on the horizon, like I am going to NaNoWriMo, don't know what that is? look it up! SUPER excited about this and only 4 more days till I start. I want to leave you all with a little visual teaser, I made this last week and I also painted that wall! I know the pic is blurry, my camera died shortly after this was taken and I couldn't find my charger so I will take a better one but until then here you go! I hope all is well with everyone!


No comments: