Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life: and Dracula

This is a life update I gave one of my friends on FB but I thought you all might be interested while I finish my other HUGE update posts.

1. i miss you. (my friend liz, and all of you guys who used to comment. i know ive let you down lately :) )
2. i have updated my blog, kind of.
3. i am working on a monster post, just for YOU.
3. i am back in Provo going to school.
4. i left my contract in st. george early. it wasn't working out.
5. i live on 900 east close to my last place with no one i knew but now i know them.
6. i pushed back graduation till April 2011 due to pell grant money and them not wanting to pay for my stats class that i have already failed unless i am a full time student.
7. i work at BYU-Info Still. ugh. but i am grateful.
8. i am just a part time student this semester. Puppetry is my only class. ha! and! i am taking it with adam. my brother. its fun.
9. i am still busy with stage management. i was ASM for Homecoming Spectacular at BYU. now i am working on Dracula! its been fun. and then in a couple weeks i am doing the Nutcracker with the Utah Valley Regional Ballet for Christmas.
10. i am doing a month long detox which has been pretty cool.


Don't Forget to get your Tickets for Dracula! Opening Night was last night and it was awesome! Don't miss out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog! Love you!

More Bacon said...

I loved the update. I am now waiting impatiently for the next one. (Greedy, I know...)

Hope all is fabulous in Provo!

Jennifer said...

Hey lucky one...love ya!