Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This Face Did It!


This face made it into this school. I wasn't worried about it, he was a sure win! He got a 33 on his ACT. Come on, genius. I am really very proud of him and all his accomplishments. I got to go to his choir concert last Friday and I got a little teary eyed I was so proud of him. Not only is he a genius, he is also extremely talented. He can play the piano by ear and has some mad guitar skills as well as some pipes that will blow you away! I can't wait to see how he will shine at the Y. The only semi lame thing about this whole thing is that I am seven years older than him and used to change his diapers and we will be in college together! ha! I gotta get out of here! Congrats Boppy! I sure do love you! YOU DID IT!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a Stud! :-)
Congrats, and love you too buddy!
~AM

More Bacon said...

Way to go!!! I can't believe he's old enough to be going to college...