Monday, September 14, 2009

life.



"The heights by great men reached and
kept, were not attained by sudden
flight, but they, while their companions
slept, were toiling upward in the night."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


I feel like im always toiling upward in the night. maybe i will become a great man someday...or woman.


Today has been long.

I got up at 5 am.

worked 6-10am.

had class, meetings etc 10-2pm.

worked again from 2-6pm.

i still have FHE at 7:00pm, im trying to be more involved so i should go...

Kitchen cleaning party at 8:00pm with the roommates because it wasn't clean when we moved in.

then...homework? email? I know I have 2 loads of laundry I have to fold...

oh yeah, sleep might be nice.




life is crazy right now but today despite the longness of it hasn't been bad.

I saw Rachel girl, my old roommate. she told me i was a lovely flower for missing her. i love her. she is a hippie.

I saw a friend of mine Sara, i haven't seen her since april! It was a lovely run in. she's great.

I saw a guy that I know from a show today, Patrick. He always has a smile on his face.

I talked to a friend, Heather by surprise at the scheduling office, it made me smile! I've missed her.

I had a few good talks with people at work.

Kaitlin and I chatted today. She is the best.

I got 6 tickets for my family and friends for my show that starts TOMORROW NIGHT!

Went to a meeting, picked up a script, wrote a resume and cover letter, turned it in on time, got some good feedback from my rocking group, emailed all the people i needed to. returned the gaff tape, went back and picked the gaff tape back up.


I managed not to get caught in the rain, but enjoyed the wonderfulness of it.

The wind came out to say hello too, i love the wind.

Funny Funny STORY!!!

ate a salad for lunch outside. met 2 new people. one girl i sat next to was hilarious. i asked her what she was studying and she said in a whisper, "actually that sitting on the next bench". I was like what? and she said she had to observe him for 10 mins and write a paper about him for a class. she just picked a random person to observe. it made my whole day. it was hilarious. i think my eyes got big and i asked her if i should move...she was nice. it made me wonder how many people have written a story about me? or YOU? huh. then i thought, i want to blog about this....when?

then another girl sat next to me. she is from mexico city. her mom is mormon but will always be catholic at heart. its kinda funny the things you learn about people in a few minutes time. i could probably write a whole paragraph about her but i wont.

ive done a bunch of my homework already too.

im like a machine today. that is a blessing because really i think im going mental.

start your day with a prayer is all i have to say. the Lord really is on your side.

2 comments:

Amber said...

love this! I know the toiling in the night too...love you!

Anonymous said...

I loved this blog! You just make me happy. When I think of you I think of a gorgeous huge smile and it makes me smile! You rock! I love ya!