Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Random Thoughts...about soap.

At 2:30 this morning i was scrubbing down the bathroom, yes i know what you are thinking, "what is she doing scrubbing down the bathroom at 2 in the morning?" well, i live in a place where we are treated like children and our mom's come and do cleaning checks once a month...Anyway. Back to what i was saying, when all of a sudden i saw that the things i had taken out of the bathtub had toppled over, i realized to my horror that my bar of soap had slid onto the disgusting bathroom floor. As i scooped up my bar of soap i had a thought, ahem... "i wonder if i need to wash off the soap? because it is soap and how would i clean my soap? use another kind of soap? does it disinfect itself?" well that was my thought. what do you think? i just decided to wash the soap off and try not to think about it.
i know that my sentence structure really sucks here. oh well.

1 comment:

Clark and Rebecca said...

I can't be certain, but I do believe that I have had that thought before. Or at least a similar one. In the end I came to the same conclusion as you. I usually just wash off the soap until I am convinced that I am on a whole new layer of soap because the bar has gotten smaller.